CloudComp 2018 invites the submission of workshop proposals on selected topics. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize emerging topics that are not specifically covered in the main conference. Workshops should highlight current topics related to academic, technical and business issues in cloud computing, and might include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion.
Workshop proposals should be submitted by email to:
Prof. Yonghong Peng: email@example.com
Dr. Longzhi Yang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals should be in PDF format and include the following information:
- Workshop title.
- Proposers’ names, titles, affiliations, and primary contact email.
- Topics that will be covered.
- Background and experience that makes the proposers well suited for organizing the workshop.
- Rough program outline (estimated numbers of orals, posters, and invited talks).
- Anticipated target audience as well as expected number of attendees.
- Any special space or equipment requests.
For any questions, please contact the workshop chair Prof. Yonghong Peng.